Personalized strategies and essential skills to overcome academic and professional challenges.
Year-round coaching to develop and enhance life skills, academic and work skills, and relationship skills.
$3,540 per year /$295 per month
Learning Disability Coaching
Does your child have a learning disability that is affecting not only their academic achievement but also their daily functioning at home?
Are you an adult who has struggled with life-long learning challenges and it is getting in the way of workplace success?
If you answered yes to either of these, then Learning Disability Coaching was created just for you!
What is Learning Disability Coaching?
LD coaching is a specialized form of support designed to support individuals with learning disabilities and challenges. Some key areas addressed by LD coaching include organization, time management, study techniques, note-taking methods, and memory enhancement strategies.
Coaching involves working closely with a trained professional, often a psychologist, a mental health clinician, or a specialized coach, who collaborates with the parent and child or adult to identify strengths, address challenges, and develop practical skills. It is a supportive partnership that empowers individuals to navigate life's challenges with confidence and efficiency.
Who is Learning Disability Coaching For?
Coaching is a good fit for children, teenagers, and adults. Particularly,
- Parents eager to support their child’s growth and learning
- Students looking to learning strategies and improve academic success
- Adults navigating school and workplace challenges related to their disability
What Are the Benefits of Learning Disability Coaching?
There are several benefits that extend beyond the uniqueness common to autistic individuals.
- Personalized strategies that fit individual strengths and challenges
- Developing practical skills that are essential for daily life like task completion, study skills, and organization
- Embracing unique strengths and fostering self-confidence and empowerment
- Improving academic achievement and workplace success
- Increased coping strategies for managing stress, anxiety, and academic, learning, and executive functioning challenges
- Helping with goal setting and attainment
What’s Included in Learning Disability Coaching at Magnolia Wellness?
Magnolia Wellness & Psychology’s learning disability coaching package includes year-round coaching to provide education and skills-building across 3 tiers:
- Life Skills
- Home | School | Work Skills
- Relationships & Communication
We focus on skills assessment the first two weeks before rotating through three 12-week course cycles. We spend the final two weeks of the year evaluating and reviewing your progress to determine additional needs and offer recommendations for maintenance coaching or community referrals.
How Much Does it Cost?
Our coaching package is $3,540 per year. This includes 4 individual coaching sessions per month, workbooks and journals for each course cycle, and one-on-one support throughout the year. Potential clients invest $295 per month until the program is completed.
We accept all major credit/debit cards, HSA cards, and personal checks as payment. We are not in network with any insurance companies or paneled with Medicaid, Medicare, or Medicaid Managed Care companies (i.e., Caresource, Amerigroup, Peachstate, etc).