Improves focus, organization, time management, and executive functioning skills.
Year-round coaching to develop and enhance life skills, academic and work skills, and relationship skills.
$3,540 per year /$295 per month
Are you the parent of an ADHD child or an adult with ADHD and executive functioning challenges looking for skills-focused and tailored strategies to help improve daily functioning? ADHD coaching may be the right fit!
What is ADHD Coaching?
ADHD coaching is a specialized form of support designed to assist individuals with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in managing their symptoms, developing effective strategies, and achieving their personal and professional goals. Some key aspects of ADHD coaching include skills development for improving focus, time management, and other executive functioning skills along with self-care, study and work strategies, and communication.
Coaching involves working closely with a trained professional, often a psychologist, a mental health clinician, or a specialized coach, who collaborates with the parent and child or adult to identify strengths, address challenges, and develop practical skills. It is a supportive partnership that empowers individuals to navigate life's challenges with confidence and efficiency.
Who is ADHD Coaching For?
Coaching is a good fit for children, teenagers, and adults. Particularly,
- Parents looking for behavior management strategies and ways to support their child’s growth and development
- Children needing skills to manage attention and behavioral restlessness
- Adults wanting to improve time management, memory, and organizational skills
What Are the Benefits of ADHD Coaching?
There are several benefits that extend beyond the uniqueness common to autistic individuals.
- Personalized strategies that fit individual strengths and challenges
- Developing practical skills that are essential for daily life like time management, problem-solving, and task completion
- Embracing unique strengths and fostering self-confidence and empowerment
- Improving academic achievement and workplace success
- Increased coping strategies for managing stress, anxiety, and cognitive challenges
- Helping with goal setting and attainment
What’s Included in ADHD Coaching at Magnolia Wellness?
Magnolia Wellness & Psychology’s ADHD coaching package includes year-round coaching to provide education and skills-building across 3 tiers:
- Life Skills
- Home | School | Work Skills
- Relationships & Communication
We focus on skills assessment the first two weeks before rotating through three 12-week course cycles. We spend the final two weeks of the year evaluating and reviewing your progress to determine additional needs and offer recommendations for maintenance coaching or community referrals.
How Much Does it Cost?
Our coaching package is $3,540 per year. This includes 4 individual coaching sessions per month, workbooks and journals for each course cycle, and one-on-one support throughout the year. Potential clients invest $295 per month until the program is completed.
We accept all major credit/debit cards, HSA cards, and personal checks as payment. We are not in network with any insurance companies or paneled with Medicaid, Medicare, or Medicaid Managed Care companies (i.e., Caresource, Amerigroup, Peachstate, etc).